Free Offer: Nine Key Tax Changes in the American Taxpayer Relief Act
The recent passage of the American Taxpayers Relief Act, known as ATRA, prevented the looming financial crisis known as the the Fiscal Cliff.
The passage of ATRA permanently enacted many major provisions of the Bush tax cuts. However, there are important changes, laws and regulations that could prove beneficial to taxpayers that should be considered in this year's tax filings.
Speer Wealth Management is offering a free document for filers that contains nine of these key tax changes. To take advantage of this offer, site members can download the document here or call Speer Wealth Management directly at 303-900-9102 to request a copy by email.
If you are interested in proactive strategies that may maximize your tax savings through various methods such as IRA retirement plan contributions, conversion of eligible defined contribution plans (such as a 401(k) and 403 (k)) into a Roth 401(k) or financial planning insight to maximize income and investment opportunities, take advantage of the 60 years of financial planning and wealth management experience of Michael Speer and Bob Blake. Contact Speer Wealth Management to set up a complimentary advisory consultation by calling 303-900-9102
Michael Speer on Denver’s Channel 2 and Fox News
- May 14th, 2013: Michael Speer Comments On Continued Market Success
- May 13th, 2013: Michael Speer Announces A Free Workshop On Upcoming Gun Regulations
- May 2nd, 2013: Michael Speer Comments On Actions To Take When Interest Rates Rise
- May 1st, 2013: Michael Speer Discusses Adding Real Estate To A Portfolio
- April 29th, 2013: Speer Wealth Management Pays It Forward To Quarters For Kids